Sunday, April 10, 2011

Treasure Hunt.

Treasure hunt

By

Jake Doriot


I walked around my house and out around my yard and these are the things that caught my eye.

A big pile-o-wood in my back yard from the deck.

My friend Gian….cause he is always over.

My other friend Nathan….cause he is always over too.

My dog jack eating a bee….

Bee’s…..

The “tree house” up in our tree in the back yard.

A pair of black work glove sitting on the porch.

A coconut monkey.

A bunch of fabric on the self.

A half empty mountain dew bottle…..

The rock band drum-set.

The Xbox 360.

My dad watching some TV.

My friend Gian’s laptop.

The basket of laundry.
My mom on the desk top computer.

My brother on out laptop.

My friend Luke sleeping….still…

My dog jack running around…like a dog and everything.

A pair of shoes one the floor.

A bloody sock….I don’t know what happened….but its Grody to the max.

Some apples.

Some bananas.

A stack of Relient k CD’S

My 3DS ya know cause there coo.

A keytar for rock band.

No comments:

Post a Comment