Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lindsey Shae Johnson

Lindsey Shae Johnson
By
Jake Doriot


Lindsey’s first name reminds me of Lindsey lohan who is an actress. then Lindsey lohan reminds me of parent trap which is a Disney movie about twin sisters meting for the first time at age 11. and parent trap reminds me of camp that I went to this last year. Then camp reminds me of my friend Nathan. my friend Nathan reminds me of my friend Josiah sense Nathan introduced me to Josiah. Then my friend Josiah reminds me of humor. Then humor reminds me of Chris Farley. Then for some reason Chris Farley reminds me of Heavy weights. Lindsey’s middle name Shae makes me think of shave. When I think of shave I think of the word beard. When I hear the word beard I think of mutton chops. When I hear the word mutton chops I think about trying to grow mutton chops. Then I think of old presidents with mutton chops. When I hear old presidents I think of the civil war and when I think of the civil war I start to think about rifles and guns and stuff. When I hear Lindsey’s last name Johnson I think of my moms maiden name Johnson. When I think about my mom I think about acorns because she used to play with acorns or something….cause she’s was a freak when she was a kid. When I hear the word acorn I think of squirrels. When I think of squirrels I think of tails. When I think of tails I think of snakes cause they are basically one big tail. When I think of snakes I think of Indiana Jones. When I think of Indiana Jones I think of movies. When I think of movies I think of popcorn. When I think of popcorn I think about popcorn pray at youth group and how someone always prayed for popcorn. When I think of youth group I think of mission trips and camp. When I think of mission trips I think of mission impossible.
When I think of mission impossible I think of Video games. When I think of video games I think of Call of Duty. When I think of Call of Duty I think of my friend Gian because me and him play that a lot together. When I think of my friend Gian I think of Friday. When I think of Friday I think of Friday by Rebecca  Black ( totes look this up by the way its nothing bad just funny). that’s what I end up thinking when I think of the name Lindsey Shae Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment