Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Map of my life.

Map of my life
By
Jake Doriot

Im just sorta gonna go along with the pictures from the scrap book my mom made me when I was younger. Well it starts out with my brother and my mom and dad passing me around I guess right after I came home from the hospital. then there is a few pictures of me “ sun bathing” as my mom says then its me and my older brother I guess I was maybe a few months old and we are playing in our room with all of our toys. My pa paw holding my on his lap I was maybe 2-3 in that picture. The next picture is me waiting for our new beds that we had until last year when we bought new ones. Then there is just a few pictures of me sleeping when I was a baby and my dad holding me and stuff.  Now its my birthday I have a Rugrats cake and a Tommy doll in my hands and everyone is eating cake. So I guess this one is my birthday again and its me and my cousin Phoenix sitting in the car waiting for my mom. Now im in preschool playing with my friends Gabe and John me and Gabe are still bros today I don’t know what happened to john though so yeah. I remember a lot of the ones sense my birthday with phoenix but im pretty sure im in kinder garden now but im sick and my granny came up and made me some food cause I guess my mom was at work or something then my granny gave me a transformer then I remember my brother broke it cause he thought It could fly…..but yeah im sure I got him back. The last one in the scrape book is my first day in 1st grade once again with my friend Gabe and we are just sitting there getting our picture taken. Now im just gonna go off memories but the next thing I remember is getting out of school for like a hole month because I said I was scared of some kid I was just doing to get out of school I thought it was funny though.
Then I remember me and my friend Austin scared my friend Gabe with some alien costume and we put it on the vacuum and threw it at him that was also funny. The next big thing I remember was when me my brother my cousin Madison and one of my friends went to summer camp for the first time it was sooo fun so iv gone back for every year so far but I remember it being a very far walk from the cabins to like every where so we all complained about that. Then I remember one year where I broke like 5-6 bones over the summer over at my friend lukes house and at the lake but I broke my foot twice then I just broke my fingers a few time but it was in stupid ways just really stupid ways like getting hit with a baseball bat that’s one of the ways I broke my finger then at the lake someone tried to push my in to the water but my foot caught on the rope tie thingy and it broke my foot but yeah like I said just stupid ways that they broke. it’s the next summer now and its me my friends Nathan and Josiah and we went to camp again but there was a bell that they rang to tell everyone its time for the next activity and one day it was upside down so my friend Nathan decided it would be a good idea to kick the pole it was on so he did and the bell fell over he fell to the ground wailing for it to stop it was so funny because he had to go tell everyone that he did it and me and Josiah where just laughing so hard then both of us lost our voices that week from the worship that was pretty funny. that’s really all nothing that good has happened sense the end of summer last year but yeah I guess im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment