Saturday, April 9, 2011

Show and Tell

Show and tell
By
Jake Doriot

When I was about 8 or so my mom and dad went to St. John’s for two weeks or so and left me and my siblings here at my house with my grandparents. They brought us back some pokemon cards, a necklace thing and a shirt but they brought us all one other thing that the other two didn’t get. I got a finger piano its this little wooden board with little metal bars on it. It doesn’t really sound like a piano but its cool. As far as I know its pretty well made it’s the wood is stained brown and the metal bars on it are black. There is a little metal piece with the notes on them so you can learn some music I guess. I haven’t learned anything on it I don’t think I ever will but its still cool to mess around with and stuff. I remember bringing it to school once for show and tell I remember some girl getting really really angry and throwing up against some wall and the metal piece holding it together fell off we ended up fixing it at school and it was all fine. The notes on it go from 1 to 10 I don’t know why they do that it seems sorta weird sense it’s a finger piano and everything. I remember my little sister and my older brother being mega jealous of my finger piano cause they got stupid stuff I don’t remember what my older brother got I remember I little sister getting some maracas or something like that she broke them…..on me….because she was mega jealous of my finger piano. One time I took it to church and in Sunday school we ended up talking about it for the hour and then during the service my friend Austin started playing I don’t know why he thought that would be a good idea but it was kinda stupid so his mom made him move away and my mom took my finger piano away I wasn’t that upset about it though cause I couldn’t play/do anything with it and I was like 8 so it couldn’t keep my concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment